Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Our First Blog

Hi. This is our first time one this thing. We are trying to keep up with so many of our friends who seem to be getting these. There isn't a lot to talk about right now, but for those who check back every once in awhile, we may eventually have more. Today my friend Lynden and I (Adam) are doing some renovations to the house my beautiful bride Melissa and I live in. Nothing much, just some paneling in the kitchen for now, but yeah. We are trying to get ready for spring as well. I may as well tell you about our home. We have a 4 bedroom house on a farm yard with two barns. We have fenced in pasture land and corrals. Our pets include a 6 month old lab/collie cross and 3 cats. We are also raising 8 pigs to butcher in the fall meat for us as well as to sell. We may include some pictures on here of the pets yet. Melissa started a house cleaning business last October, and I have since started working with her part time, as she has been getting a number of clients. We also hope to put in a big garden this year and maybe get some chickens to eat and sell. Guess we will see what God has planned. That is all I have for now. Take care and God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty bel post. Ho appena imbattuto il tuo blog e volevo dire che ho davvero apprezzato la navigazione post del tuo blog. In ogni caso sarĂ² sottoscrivendo il feed e spero di scrivere di nuovo presto!

Anonymous said...

I have wanted to post something like this on my website and this gave me an idea. Cheers..