Friday, April 6, 2007

Farming and Graditude

Hey Everyone,

Well I have some news for those of you who are going to read this. We are getting a bunch more pigs. Basically what that comes down to is that we will be pig farmers. Not big enough to have the title of a "pig barn", but by August we should have about 20 pigs. We are hoping to make a bit of money with them. What else is there? My Sweetheart is sick, so I am thinking about her right now too. Well Easter is coming and the Sacrifice Jesus made for us is brought to the front of our minds at this time of year, and maybe not often enough. I think back to the time I spent at N.B.I. and how much I learned about what I believe. In the end what really stands out is how much He did for us, and how we cannot even come close to a understanding just how much it was. The little sacrifices we make for the ones we love can sometimes seem like such a big thing for us. I am so very thankful that God isn't like that with us. So today I thank My God for the ultimate Sacrifice of His Son. Please forgive us for taking You and often the ones we love, for granted. May we strive to give You the glory and honour You deserve. Happy Easter......

The Levers

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hi Guys, thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity to be the first to comment on your blog. Looks like a good start so far. Just wanted to wish you a happy Easter as well and good luck with the pigs! Thanks for linking to me and have youselves a most excellent day today. Adieu!
-Mark